Trying to manage your WordPress website and stuck on that menu creation.
Here is the how-to article for you to add those menu items and create a menu.
Time needed: 5 minutes
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard
- Click on “Appearance” in the left-side menu
- Click on “Menus”
- Create a new menu or select an existing one
- Give the menu a name and click on “Create Menu”
- To add pages to the menu, select the pages you want to add from the “Pages” section on the left-side of the screen
- Click on “Add to Menu”
- To rearrange the menu items, simply drag and drop them into the desired order
- To create a drop-down menu, drag a menu item slightly to the right of another item to make it a sub-item
- To add custom links to the menu, enter a label and URL in the “Custom Links” section
- Click on “Save Menu” to save your changes.
GET IN TOUCH